Note: Right click or SHIFT + F10 on the title of an article to open it in a new tab.
For more topics, see the following:
- LaunchPad Table of Contents for Instructors Part 1: Getting Started
- LaunchPad Table of Contents for Instructors Part 2: Assignments and Quizzes
- LaunchPad Table of Contents for Instructors Part 3: Homework, Video Assignments, and LearningCurve
Track student work
- Can I see when my students last logged in?
- LaunchPad Gradebook Tutorial
- How do I check my students' work?
- How to Look at Student Activity on an Assignment
- How to Look at Student Activity for Unassigned Items
- How to Look at Student Activity as a Whole (Including by Minutes)
- How to View Scores for Assignments with Multiple Attempts
- How to View Grades by a Group in the Gradebook
- Explaining Difficulty and Discrimination
- How do I manually change a student's grade?
- How to Re-grade a Question for a Single Student
- Curving: Changing Scores and Explaining Grade Redistribution
- How to Zero Scores for Unsubmitted Assignments
- How to Drop the Lowest Scores
- How to Import Scores for Offline Assignments
- How can I export my Gradebook?
- How to Change the Order of Assignments in the Gradebook
- How to Add Student Data Columns to the Gradebook
- How to Add Weights to Categories
- How to Add Footers to the Gradebook
Communicate with your students
- How can I communicate with my students through LaunchPad?
- Is there a way to communicate quickly with students who haven't completed an assignment?
- How do I add notes to a LaunchPad eBook page?
LMS and other integrations
- How to Enable Campus (LMS) IDs
- How Do I Get My Grades from LaunchPad to my Campus Learning Management System?
- iClicker Cloud Grade Sync with LaunchPad
Manage your course roster
Switch course view
- Viewing Your Course as a Student
- Can I view course resources by themselves without having to click through the table of contents?
- Viewing the e-Book Only