Note: Right click or SHIFT + F10 on the title of an article to open it in a new tab.
For additional topics, see Sapling Learning Table of Contents for Instructors (Higher Ed): Part 2.
- What are the minimum system requirements for your media?
- Something's broken! (general troubleshooting tips)
- How do I clear my cache?
- Introduction to Sapling: Where Every Problem Counts (VIDEO)
- Instructor Orientation
- Do you have any recommendations for implementation?
- FDOC: Do you have registration information I can share with my students?
- How do my students sign up?
- Can we include student ID?
- Can my TAs get access?
- I don't have a course site yet. How do I get one?
- Course Page Basics
- Posting Files or Links
- Forums (Discussion Boards)
- Import components from one course to another
- Additional Resources
- Managing Students
- Removing students from your course site
- Email the whole class
- Verify, edit, or export student information
- How can I see what students see?
- Creating and Editing Groups
- Create Groups via Upload
- Moving Students between Groups
- Access Logs and Reports
- Adding Activities
- Learn what each button does
- Editing Activities
- Adding and Removing Questions
- Finding Questions
- Question Pools
- Question Weighting
- Configuring Grading
- Naming and Describing Your Activity
- Moving Questions Between Assignments
- Previewing Activities
- Making Activities Visible to Students
- Grading Policies
- Hand-graded Activities
- Offline Activities
- Bulk Edits to Activities and Due Dates
- Why are students telling me they can't see the assignment?
- Why do I see solutions on my students' assignments?
- Why are my students saying they can see the solutions?
- The assignment is not due yet. Why are my students saying they can't "Check Answer"?
- My student claims their work was lost. Is that possible?
- Printing Assignments
Due Dates and Extensions
- Due Dates
- Due Date Extensions and Available From Offsets
- Group Offsets and Extensions
- Recurring Extensions
- Timed Assignments
- Extended Time for Timed Assignment
- Late Penalty
- How can I add due dates to my LearningCurve assignment?
Grades and Stats
- Gradebook Basics
- Grade Import and Export
- Grades for External Activities
- Grade Column Order
- Drop the Lowest n Grades
- Advanced Gradebook Settings
- Grading Policies
- Viewing and Resetting Work
- Partial Credit
- Editing Grades
- Assignment Statistics
- How do I change the grading policy after students have started the assignment?
- How do I get the app?
- What features are available in the app?
- How do I refresh the app to see recently updated information?
- As an instructor, how do I extend due dates via the app?
- Sapling Learning's New Mobile Assignments
- How do mobile assignments work?
- Adding and Removing Questions from a Mobile Assignment
- Moving Questions Between Mobile Assignments
- Finding Questions for a Mobile Assignment
- Naming and Describing Your Mobile Assignment
- Previewing Mobile Assignments
- Making Mobile Assignments Visible to Students
- Setting Due Date and Available From Date for Mobile Assignments
- Due Date Extensions and Available From Offsets for Mobile Assignments
- Types of Tabs in Mobile Assignment Questions
- Viewing Work - Mobile
- Resetting Work - Mobile
- Mobile vs Flash Assignments - Late Submissions
- Mobile vs Flash Grading Policies
- Mobile vs Flash Assignment Statistics
- Mobile vs Flash Assignments - Editing Scores
- Can I print a mobile assignment?