Please visit this link for a video of the instructions below: STUDENT REGISTRATION: Connecting your Moodle and LaunchPad/Writer's Help 2.0 Accounts (VIDEO)
Connecting your Moodle and LaunchPad Accounts:
- Recommended web browser is Google Chrome
- Check your browser settings and disable pop-up blockers if you experience any issues accessing LaunchPad content through Moodle.
Log in to your institution's Moodle site
If you aren’t sure which assignments are LaunchPad assignments, access Macmillan Tools in your Moodle course and click on the LaunchPad link.
Disable pop-up blockers if nothing happens after clicking on the LaunchPad link. Check your browser settings if you experience an error message.
Agree to the Legal Terms
If you already have a LaunchPad account that’s different from the e-mail at the top of the registration screen, hit the change button, then enter your LaunchPad e-mail address and password.
If you already have a LaunchPad account and do not connect with the same LaunchPad e-mail, only a portion of your grades will transfer to Moodle.
Select your access option
- Click Enter an Access Code if you've purchased an access card from the bookstore: How do I enter an access code?
- Click Purchase Access to purchase a subscription with a credit card or PayPal account: How do I purchase access?
- Click Request Free Trial for 21 days of free trial access, after which you'll be required to purchase from the bookstore or online: How do I request free trial access?
- Make sure to apply full access to the same e-mail address after the trial access expires or only a portion of your grades will transfer to Moodle: What do I do when my free trial has ended?