Note the Homework policies
In the navigation bar at the top you will see:
- The title of the activity;
- The point total and if you have earned points toward that point total;
- The due date and time.
Under policies you will learn:
- The due date and time;
- Which attempt (if your teacher is giving you more than one) will be reported to the gradebook;
- If you can save and return to a question after starting the activity.
Click "Start the Homework" or choose to "Attempt" a particular question
Because homework assignments allow you to submit answers to an activity on a question-by-question basis, there are two ways to begin taking the homework:
- By clicking the "Start the Homework" button. This will start the activity from the very first question in the activity.
- By clicking the "Attempt" button associated with an individual question.
- If you click "Start the Homework", then the first question in the activity will display;
- If you click "Attempt", then that specific question will display;
- From here you can answer the question by using the answer fields that appear.