Note: Right click or SHIFT + F10 on the title of an article to open it in a new tab.
Get student access
- I'm having trouble finding my instructor's course. What can I do?
- Access Code FAQs
- How do I know when my free trial access will expire?
- How do I convert free trial access to full access?
- I've forgotten my username/password. What do I do?
- I'm in the wrong course. How do I get into the correct one?
- How do I enroll in a second course if I have a 2-year or 4-year access code?
- What do I do if I bought a book that doesn't contain a LaunchPad access code?
- How much does access cost?
- How do I log in once I've already registered?
- How do I change my password?
- Can I combine my grades from two or more accounts?
- What are the minimum system requirements for your media?
- Where can I get this product?
- How do I enroll in my course? (VIDEO)
- What is a course ID and where can I find it?
- How can I tell if I am in my instructor's course?
- Do you have a video that shows me how to use LaunchPad?
- How do I register for my course using an access code?
- How do I register for my course by purchasing access online?
- Can I get free trial access to my course?
- What do I do if my access code doesn't work?
- Can I enroll in a course that isn't connected to a college instructor or high school teacher?
- Can I access my course using a public or shared computer, such as in my school's computer lab?
- Where do I get my assignments?
- How do I turn off my browser's pop-up blocker?
- How do I complete my assignments?
- How do I view my instructor's syllabus?
- How are LaunchPad and LaunchPad Solo different for students?
- How do I navigate LaunchPad?
Complete your Quizzes
- How do I complete a quiz?
- Is it possible to retake quizzes?
- Where can I see information about a quiz, such as when it’s due, how many times I can take it, and how it's being graded?
- How do I view previous quiz submissions?
- How do I complete a Diagnostic?
- How do I use the Equation Editor? (Math and Stats)
- Why are parentheses in the Equation Editor sometimes red?
- How do I take a quiz when my instructor requires me to enter a passcode first?
Complete your Homework assignments (Math and Stats only)
- How do I complete an assigned Homework activity?
- How do I submit a Homework question attempt?
- How do I navigate between questions while completing a Homework Activity?
- How do I submit remaining Homework question attempts after starting my assignment?
- How can I tell when I have no attempts left on a question in my Homework Assignment?
- How do I view previous Homework Assignment submissions?
- What should I do if I don't see my grade after submitting my Homework?
- How do I submit and review Homework? (VIDEO)
Complete your Video assignments
- What is a Video Assignment?
- How do I complete an instructor submitted video assignment?
- How do I complete a student submitted video assignment?
- How do I load a video into a Video Assignment?
- How do I compress a video file for faster upload?
- How do I comment on a video in a Video Assignment?
- What is a rubric and how can it help me score videos?
- How do I know if I've completed a Video Assignment?
Complete your assignments -- other
- My assignment has no title and I can't click to open it. What should I do?
- How do I submit to a dropbox? Is there a file size limit?
- How do I view assignments after the due date has passed?
- How to contribute to a Discussion Board
- How do I complete a Flashcards assignment?
- How can I see assignments in my assignment calendar?
Complete your LearningCurve assignments
Study on your own
- Navigating LaunchPad
- How do I locate my e-book inside LaunchPad?
- How do I download my new e-book to read offline?
- My ebook page does not progress when I click the "Read on" button. What can I do to fix this?
- How do I add notes to a LaunchPad eBook page?
- How do I highlight and take notes in my new e-book?
- How do I find unassigned resources in LaunchPad?
- Can I access a LearningCurve assignment after the due date has passed?
- What resources are available to me when I enroll in an instructorless course?
Track your progress
- Can I see how I'm doing as I go?
- How can I use the gradebook to track my progress?
- How can I use my Diagnostic Performance Report?
Work with your campus LMS
Get more help
1 person found this helpful