Any activity that shows up as a gray link on your main course page is invisible to your students. Even if you set an available from date, your students will not be able to access these activities unless you set them to show.
You can show/hide your mobile assignments in four ways.
- From the mobile assignment editor using the Update button
- From the mobile assignment editor using the Settings tab
- From the main course page
- From the Activities and Due Dates page
Click on a mobile assignment link on your main course page to view the Mobile Assignment Editor. Click Update in the upper right corner.
Select "Hide" or "Show"
Scroll down until you see the Visible drop-down. From here you can select Hide or Show. Then click one of the two Save buttons.
- Click the Settings tab.
- At the top of the page there is a toggle for Publish on Course Page. If the toggle is set to No, the assignment is hidden from students. Click on the toggle to switch to Yes and show the assignment.