If you find a question in one mobile assignment that you'd like to move to another, you can do so by copying the assignment or noting the unique IDs of each question.
Moving questions between assignments also allows you to split one assignment into two or create a new assignment with similar questions.
Moving questions to a new assignment
- Copy the assignment that contains the questions you want.
- Remove the appropriate questions from the original.
- Remove the appropriate questions from the copy.
Moving questions to an existing assignment
- Note the unique ID numbers of the questions you wish to move.
- Remove those questions from the assignment.
- Navigate to the assignment to which you'd like to add those questions.
- Click on the Question Banks tab.
- Filter the results by unique ID using the filter icon.
- Add the question to the assignment.
- Repeat the for each question's unique ID.