LaunchPad > What resources are available to me when I enroll in an instructorless course?

Document created by Digital Support on Apr 25, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Sep 11, 2017
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
You can access a course that isn't connected to a college instructor or high school teacher -- an "instructorless course" -- in order to access the resources of that course. However, if you enroll in an instructorless course, you can access all resources except quizzes and assessments. Quizzes and assessments include Pre-Tests, Post-Tests, Summative Quizzes, Chapter Quizzes, and Homework assignments.

For more information on how to enroll in an instructorless course, please read Can I enroll in a course that isn't connected to a college instructor or high school teacher?

Click "Resources"

To access a list of resources for your instructorless course, click the Resources button in the left-hand menu of the LaunchPad home page.

Click "Content by Type" or search for your resource using the "Search Course" option

Click the resource you want to access

Resources like LearningCurve are available here to help you study independently. Remember, you will not be able to access Pre-Tests, Post-Tests, Summative Quizzes, Chapter Quizzes, and Homework assignments.

Attachments

Outcomes