If you need to give one or more students more time to finish a mobile assignment, you can grant them a due-date extension. Similarly, you can open an assignment early for some students by setting an available-from offset.
Set a due date extension or available from offset
Go to the Assignment Editor for the assignmentYou can click on the assignment on your main course page to open the assignment editor.
Click the "Update" button
Click the "Extended Due Dates" button
Click "Add individual offsets or extensions"Make sure the assignment has an available from date and/or due date set.
Select one or more students from the list on the left
Choose the new available from date and/or due date
The new available from date or due date will now apply to the student(s) you chose.
To edit an existing offset or extensions
Select a new due date and time in the "Due Date" column for the student
Click on the image to zoom in.
Click the blue save icon
Update several offsets or extensions at once
- Click the checkbox next to the students you wish to update.
- In the new row that appears (Update Selected Users), set the new available from date and/or due date.
- Click the blue save icon.
Delete an offset or extension
- Click the X to the left of the offset or extension.
- In the popup box, click OK.