If you need to give one or more students more time to finish a mobile assignment, you can grant them a due-date extension. Similarly, you can open an assignment early for some students by setting an available-from offset.
SET A DUE-DATE EXTENSION OR AVAILABLE-FROM OFFSET
Go to the Assignment Editor for the assignment
Click the Update button
Click the Extended Due Dates Button
Make sure the assignment has an available from date and/or due date set.
Click Add individual offsets or extensions to add a new offset or extension.
Select one or more students from the list on the left.
Choose the new available from date and/or due date from the menus at the top of the block.
TO EDIT AN EXISTING OFFSET OR EXTENSION
Select the assignment and click Update
Click Extended Due Dates
Use the menus to set a new date and time
Click the blue save icon
Update Several Offsets or Extensions at Once
- Click the checkbox next to the students you wish to update.
- In the new row that appears ("Update Selected Users"), set the new available from date and/or due date.
- Click the blue save icon .
Delete an Offset or Extension
- Click the X next to the offset or extension.
- In the popup box, click OK.