If you have already created your iClicker Reef account and just need to add your iClicker remote ID to your Reef account, skip to step 5.
- Download the mobile app via the App Store or Google Play or visit the Reef web application and select Sign Up!
- Find your institution and then select Next. Try searching for the full name of your institution.
- Enter your information. To avoid issues receiving your points, check your instructor's directions to ensure you are using the correct student ID.
- Create a password and Create Account. Now your 2 week free trial of iClicker Reef is ready to go!
- Reef will ask if you would like to register an iClicker remote. Select Yes if you will be using an iClicker remote. You are not required to use an iClicker remote with Reef, so if you will not be using a remote click Not Now.
Important: If your instructor is using iClicker Classic software, you need to register your remote at www.iclicker.com or through your Learning Management System (Blackboard, Canvas, D2L, Moodle, or Sakai). Your instructor should let you know if this is the case.
- Enter your iClicker remote ID to register it within your Reef account. You may be required to register you iClicker remote through you Learning Management System; please check with your instructor.