Can I change my Reef username or delete my account?

Document created by Digital Support on May 19, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Jul 24, 2017
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
Your username is your email address and can be changed within your Reef profile.

Note: You don't need a specific username in order to receive points for your answers submitted in Reef. Your instructor receives your votes based on your student ID, so make sure that the student ID you specify while creating your account matches your instructor's roster. Usually your instructor will indicate which student ID you should use in the syllabus.

You do not ever need to delete your Reef account. You will not automatically be charged once your free trial or subscription is over. If using a mobile device, you can delete your app.

What if I need to create an account with a different e-mail or username?
What if I added the wrong course, am no longer enrolled in that course, or decided not to use Reef in that course?

What if I need to create an account with a different e-mail or username?

You can simply change the username or e-mail associated to the account you've already created. 

1. Log in to Reef and in the main menu select Profile.

2. Enter your new e-mail address and Save.

What if I added the wrong course, am no longer enrolled in that course, or decided not to use Reef in that course?

You can simply delete the course, instead of deleting your entire profile.

1. Log into Reef, select the three dots next to the course name, and select Delete. This can only be done on the web application, not in the mobile application.

Attachments

Outcomes