2. Find the institution, then select Next. Tip: On your syllabus, give students the exact name of the institution as it appears in your iClicker Cloud course. You will know this information because you use it when you create your iClicker Cloud account.
3. Enter account information and select Next. It is important to use the correct student ID to avoid issues syncing students to your roster. Please also tell students which username they should enter.
4. Create a password and Create Account. Now the 2 week free trial of iClicker Reef is ready to go!
5. Reef will ask students if they would like to register an iClicker remote. Students should select Yes if using an iClicker remote. Note: Students are not required to use an iClicker remote with Reef. If they will not be using a remote, they should select Not at this time.
Important: if you are using the iClicker Classic software you will want students to register their remotes at www.iclicker.com or through your Learning Management System (Blackboard, Canvas, D2L, Moodle, or Sakai)
7. Enter the iClicker remote ID to register it within the Reef account. Note: Students still may be required to register their iClicker remotes through the LMS.