You can take a quiz using an iClicker 2 remote. Other iClicker remotes are not compatible with Reef (iClicker Cloud) Quizzing or iClicker Classic Self-Paced Polling. To take a quiz using a remote, please follow these steps and review a diagram below:
- Press the orange button to turn on your remote
- Press the light blue "mode/refresh" button to ensure that you are in self-paced polling mode
- A large "1" appears with a frame around it, indicating the question number. The self-paced polling icon also appears
- Respond to each question, then press "Send" to confirm your answer Tip: Next to the number of the question you should see a checkmark and underneath it you should see the answer you selected
- Press the UP button on the cross-navigation to advance to the next question
- Continue responding to each question until you have reached the end of the quiz
- Use the UP and DOWN buttons to review your answers. Confirm that you see a checkmark next to the number of the question. You may change or re-send your answer to any question as long as polling is active.