You can take a quiz using an iClicker 2 remote. Other iClicker remotes are not compatible with Reef (iClicker Cloud) Quizzing or iClicker Classic Self-Paced Polling. To take a quiz using a remote, please follow these steps and review a diagram below:
- Press the orange power button to turn on your remote.
- Press the light blue mode/refresh button to ensure that you are in self-paced polling mode.
- A large "1" appears with a frame around it, indicating the question number. The self-paced polling icon also appears.
- Respond to each question using the answer buttons A-E, then press Send to confirm your answer. Next to the number of the question you should see a checkmark and underneath it you should see the answer you selected.
- Press the UP button on the cross-navigation to advance to the next question.
- Continue responding to each question until you have reached the end of the quiz.
- Use the UP and DOWN buttons to review your answers. Confirm that you see a checkmark next to the number of the question. You may change or re-send your answer to any question as long as polling is active.