IMPORTANT: Contact an iClicker Tech Account Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive the Launch URL, Key, and Secret needed to complete the set-up.
- Log into Blackboard as an admin and navigate to the Administrator Panel by clicking the System Admin link.
- Click the Building Blocks link found in the Building Blocks section of the Administrator Panel.
- From the Building Blocks page, click the LTI Tool Providers link.
- Click the option to Register Provider Domain on the LTI Tool Providers page.
- Complete the following information in the Register Provider Domain page that opens. Settings not listed are not important to the integration.
Provider Domain: [contact an iClicker Tech Account Manager for this information]
Provider Domain Status: Approved
Default Configuration: Set globally
Tool Provider Key: [contact an iClicker Tech Account Manager for this information]
Tool Provider Secret: [contact an iClicker Tech Account Manager for this information]
Send User Data: Send user data only over SSL [recommended]
User Fields to Send: Role in Course, Name, Email Address
- Click the Submit button to complete the registration and return to the LTI Tool Providers page.
- From the LTI Tool Providers page, click the option to Manage Global Properties.
- Under the FEATURE AVAILABILITY section, verify that the setting to Allow configured tool providers to post grades is set to Yes. Then click Submit to complete the tool set-up.
IMPORTANT: In order for the LTI grade sync to work, make sure that the LTI tools are enabled for instructors. From the Administrator Panel, click the Tools link from the Tools and Utilities section and verify that LTI and LTI Link tools have availability set to “ON.”