Currently, iClicker Cloud is a single column upload. Every time you sync your scores, the column will be automatically updated to reflect the new total.
Note: If you are a TA you will need professor credentials to complete this process.
Click below to watch our step-by-step video, and/or follow the instructions below.
- Select your iClicker Cloud course and open the course settings. Click either the gear icon in the side panel or the Edit button on your course dashboard.
- From the Settings window, select the Grade Sync tab and select "Single-column grade sync." Click Copy Link to copy the course-specific link. This link is unique for each iClicker Cloud course. You need to follow these directions for each course you are teaching and paste the specific link into your corresponding LMS course.
- From your Brightspace course home page, click Content from the top navigation and select the module where you want to place the iClicker Cloud tool or create a new module.
- From the module's Add Existing Activities menu, select External Learning Tools.
- Click Create new LTI Link.
- Complete the New Link form with the following information:
Title: iClicker Reef [recommended]
URL: [paste the URL copied from your iClicker Cloud course settings]
Description (optional): Sign in or create a new Reef student account if you don’t already have one. Doing this from here will link your Brightspace and Reef identities for this course and allow me to synchronize your scores.
- From the list of External Learning Tools, find your new link, click the "down arrow" icon next to the link name, and click Edit Properties in Place. Check the box next to Open as External Resource.
- Direct your students to log into Brightspace and use that link to access their Reef accounts.
NOTE: Brightspace will automatically add a grade item to your grade book the first time you synchronize your student scores. The grade item will be worth 100 points. You can change the Maximum Points and Weight from the Edit Grade Item page; you must synchronize grades from iClicker Cloud to update scores if you make any changes. Access this page by going to the Grades page for your course and using the drop-down menu for the grade item.
Now you are prepared to synchronize grades from iClicker Cloud to your LMS.