The iClicker Cloud Online Gradebook allows instructors to view and export student scores on the web. Please watch our video or follow the steps below to get comfortable using the online gradebook:
- Click Launch Gradebook within your iClicker Cloud course dashboard to open a new browser that takes you directly to your course Gradebook online, or go directly to instructor.reef-education.com and login with your username and password.
- View detailed information about your student's point totals for quizzes and sessions in your online Gradebook. You will also see any students who have dropped your course; these students can be removed from your course (see step 10).
- To view the details of a session, click the session title. Here you can also update the session name from the default–if you do so, make sure you click Save.
- Export the data by selecting the Export option on the upper-right side of the Gradebook. We offer a standard .csv file as well as exports specifically formatted for Learning Management Systems that allow you to easily upload your scores. Choose the sessions you would like to export and click Export.
- If your course is set up to sync scores to a single-column in your learning management system, you can do so by clicking Sync Grades. If are not utilizing the single-column LMS integration, this button will not be visible.
- Click on a student's name to view a summary of his or her course statistics. You can also change a student's scores for each session or merge two accounts for the same student. You can see an Overview of each student's performance and participation, along with the class average. If you are using the Attendance module, you will also see a summary of their attendance on this tab.
- Click Grades to view or edit all polling/quizzing results for the student. If you are using the Attendance module, you can do the same for Attendance sessions by clicking Attendance.
- To view student responses and score details for individual polling and quizzing questions, click Session Details. This information is only available for sessions run with iClicker Cloud 4.0 or newer.
- To review your course roster, return to your course by clicking the course name in your header and clicking Roster. This will show you your list of Active students. Here you can remove a student from the roster by selecting the student and clicking Remove. You can also reactivate any removed students in the Removed tab. To export your roster to a .csv file, click Export All.