Analytics DashboardThe dashboard shows user data for a specified date range for your institution. You can choose to view pre-determined date ranges (30 or 60 days) by clicking on the calendar icon, or choose Custom Range to select a custom date range. Click Apply to refresh the data for your specified date range.
The dashboard shows:
- Instructors: the number of instructors who have used iClicker Cloud in class for the specified date range
- Courses: the number of courses in which iClicker Cloud is being used for the specified date range
- Session: the number of iClicker Cloud sessions that have been run for the specified date range
- Question: the number of iClicker Cloud questions asked for the specified date range
- Students: the number of students using iClicker Reef accounts for the specified date range
- Clickers: the number of iClicker remotes that have been used in iClicker Cloud courses for the specified date range
ReportsClick on Reports to see a breakdown of data by Instructor or Course.
The Instructor data shows data organized by instructor. The date range can be specified, and the data table will update based on the date range.
- Names, e-mail addresses, and disciplines of each instructor and in how many courses they are using iClicker Cloud.
- Number of sessions the instructor has run.
- Number of questions and student responses received.
- Number of students using iClicker Reef and registered clickers in each instructor’s course.
The Course data shows data organized by course. For each course, the instructor teaching that course, e-mail address, and discipline are shown, along with number of:
- Sessions run in a particular course
- Questions asked in a particular course
- Responses given in a particular course
- Students using iClicker Reef in a particular course
- Students using registered iClicker remotes in a particular course
Click on each column header to sort the column in ascending or descending order.
Click Export to export the table as a CSV file.