Student Store > I forgot to return my book after my rental period ended. Can I still return it?

Document created by Digital Support on Jun 22, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Jul 14, 2017
Version 6Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
Yes. The return of your book is subject to the following terms.

Physical product rental (not Rental Only Program titles)

At the end of the rental term, if we have not received the product back to us by the due date, we will automatically extend your rental term due date by 15 calendar days (“extended due date”) and charge your credit card an additional late fee of 15% of full list price (i.e., not the rental price) for the product listed on our Site at the time of the rental.

At the end of the extended due date term, if we have not received the product back by the extended due date, we will charge your credit card the full list price for the product listed on our Site at the time of the rental, but will deduct the rental fee and late fee we already received from you for the unreturned rented product.

Rental Only Program

At the end of the rental term, if we have not received the product back to us by the due date, we will automatically extend your rental term due date by 15 calendar days and charge your credit card an additional late fee of 15% of the full list price for the product listed on our Site at the time of the rental.

At the end of the extended due date term, if we have not received the product back by the extended due date, we will charge your credit card the full list price for the product as listed on our Site at the time of rental, plus 25% of the full list price for the product listed on our Site at the time of the rental as an additional non-return fee (which fee is a genuine estimate of the anticipated or actual damages that might arise from your failure to return the product and our inability to re-use the product), but we will deduct the late fee we already received from you for the unreturned rented product. We will not deduct the rental fee that you paid for the rental.

Attachments

Outcomes