This table of contents contains all articles related to Assignment Settings organized alphabetically by brand.
- How can I edit Assignment Settings?
- How can I make a question optional/worth no points?
- How can I change the weight of assignment types?
- How can I edit an assignment?
- How do I customize a lab?
- How do I modify the text portions of my lab such as Background and Procedures?
- How do I choose custom containers, instruments, and materials for my lab?
- How do I add media to the lab's media player?
- How do I rename my labs?
- How do I assign/unassign an assessment?
- How do I edit/customize the short answer questions?
- How do I edit/customize the answer key for short answer questions?
- How do I use the editing toolbar when editing short answer assessments?
- Can I edit the multiple choice questions?
- Do all students see the same multiple choice questions or is it randomized?
- Tips for Setting up Assignments
- How can I control how scores will display to my students?
- How do I apply gradebook and other settings for all resources within a particular content type? (How do I use Batch Item Settings?)
- I used Batch Item Settings to set a gradebook category, but when I assign the item, the category isn't selected. How can I fix this?
- How to change Assignment Settings for a Single Student
- How to Change Assignment Settings for a Specific Group of Students
- Changing Assignment Settings Using the Assignment Calendar
- How to Hide Assignments from or Make Assignments Visible to Students
- How to Make Assignments Visible to Students for a Specific Period of Time
- How do I stop assignments from automatically hiding after a due date?
- How do I give students extra credit on an assignment?
- How do I edit quiz settings such as time limits, attempts, and randomization?
- Can I apply all of the same settings to a particular type of quiz? (How do I use Batch Item Settings for quizzes?)
- Altering Quiz Settings on a Pre-Built Quiz
- Can I set up multiple choice questions so that they accept more than one correct answer?
- For multiple choice questions, can I lock certain answer choices in place while scrambling others?
- How do I edit a quiz question?
- How do I exclude a quiz question from being graded after the students have taken it?
- How can I control when my students will see the correct answers for and receive feedback on their quiz responses?
- How can I add a passcode to a quiz?
- Homework Assignment Requirements and Best Practices
- How do I edit a Homework activity question?
- How do I apply settings for an entire Homework activity?
- How do I reorder Homework activity questions?
- How do I apply question-by-question settings for a Homework activity?
- How do I apply settings for a group of questions in a Homework activity?
- How do I change the tolerance for numeric answers?
- How do I use the Target Score in a LearningCurve Assignment?
- How can I hide topics that I don't want students to get questions on?
Flash-based Activity Settings
- Editing Activities
- Adding and Removing Questions
- Question Pools
- Question Weighting
- Configuring Grading
- Naming and Describing Your Activity
- Making Activities Visible to Students
- Grading Policies
- Hand-graded Activities
- Offline Activities
- Bulk Edits to Activities and Due Dates
Mobile Assignment Settings
- Adding and Removing Questions from a Mobile Assignment
- Naming and Describing Your Mobile Assignment
- Making Mobile Assignments Visible to Students
- Why are students telling me they can't see the assignment?
- Why do I see solutions on my students' assignments?
- Why are my students saying they can see the solutions?
- The assignment is not due yet. Why are my students saying they can't "Check Answer"?
- Drop the Lowest n Grades
- Advanced Gradebook Settings
- Grading Policies
- Partial Credit
- How do I change the grading policy after students have started the assignment?
- How do I edit an existing assignment?
- How can I create different phases of an assignment?
- How do I set objectives for my students' assignments?
- How do I create/edit custom objectives for my students' assignments?
- How do I select grading ("Grade With") settings for an assignment?
- What are library assignments and how can I set one up?
- How do I set up a Writer's Workshop for the purposes of creating a peer review assignment?
- How can I add a Writer's Workshop for purposes of peer review to an already existing assignment?
- How can I lock the assignment genre for a Writer's Workshop peer assignment?
- How do I edit an existing Activity?
- How do I edit an assignment within a unit?
- How do I hide an assignment until a specific time?
- How do I edit an entire assignment unit?
- How do I hide an assignment or an assignment unit from students?
- How do I write or edit a quiz question?
- Curving: Changing Scores and Explaining Grade Redistribution
- How can I set scores to zero for unsubmitted assignments?