This table of contents contains all articles related to Due Dates and Extensions organized alphabetically by brand.
- How do I use the Schedule Generator to create a schedule for the semester?
- How can I make sure assignments are available for the duration of the semester?
- How can I set assignment due dates without using the Schedule Generator?
- How do I customize start and due dates?
- Can I set a start and due date for an individual student?
- When I set a due date, what time does the student get locked out of the lab and assignment?
- Can students access labs after they submit the short answer and multiple choice assignments?
- How do I allow a student to redo a lab?
- How can I see assignments with unique due dates in my assignment calendar?
- Changing Due Dates with a Drag and Drop Using the Assignment Calendar
- Changing Assignment Settings Using the Assignment Calendar
Accessing Assignments After Due Date
- How do I give students access to an assignment for practice after the due date has passed?
- Can my students access a LearningCurve assignment after the due date has passed?
- How do I stop assignments from automatically hiding after a due date?
- How to Change Assignment Settings for a Specific Group of Students
- How to change Assignment Settings for a Single Student
- Tips for Setting up Assignments
Changing Due Dates for a New Course/Semester
- How do I change multiple assignment due dates at once (to move assignments from one term to the next)?
- How can I copy my LaunchPad course and update my due dates for the next semester? (VIDEO)
- Due Dates
- Due Date Extensions and Available From Offsets
- Recurring Extensions
- Group Offsets and Extensions
- Bulk Edits to Activities and Due Dates
- Timed Assignments
- Extended Time for Timed Assignment
- Late Penalty
- Setting Due Date and Available From Date for Mobile Assignments
- Due Date Extensions and Available From Offsets for Mobile Assignments