Writer's Help Now > How do I create an account?

Document created by Digital Support on Jul 27, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Aug 3, 2017
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Before creating an account

If you already have a Writer's Help or LaunchPad account, you do not need to create a new account for Writer's Help Now. Just log in with the same username and password you use to log into Writer's Help or LaunchPad.

If you don't remember your username or password, see the help article I've forgotten my username/password or I want to change my password. What do I do?.

Do not use these instructions if your instructor is teaching a course with Writer's Help 2.0 this term. Instead, you need to sign up to Writer's Help 2.0 using one of the following methods: 

Then log in to Writer's Help Now with the same account.

To create an account

Click on the Create an account link in Writer's Help Now.

Students

Select one of the registration options under New Student Registration and follow the prompts to create an account. Then, use the same account to log in to Writer's Help Now.

Instructors

Request access to Writer's Help 2.0 by entering your e-mail in the Request Instructor Access box. Someone will respond within 48 hours with a username and password you can use to access Writer's Help 2.0 and Writer's Help Now.

Attachments

Outcomes