Student Store > After I buy Web Assign on the Student Store, how do I get access?

Document created by Digital Support on Jul 27, 2017Last modified by Digital Support on Jul 27, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
Before you get started, make sure you also have your class key from your instructor since you’ll need it to enroll. To sign in to your course for the first time, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Web Assign login page.
  2. Click the I have a class key button, and enter the class key you received from your instructor.
  3. If you do not already have an account, select I need to create a WebAssign account. If you do have an account, log in and skip step 4 below.
  4. Select I would like to enter an access code and enter the code listed above.
  5. After logging in, you will not see your class until its start date. Check your syllabus, or ask your instructor or TA for details on your class start date.
  6. Once you’re in, bookmark the home page so it’s easy to find when you’re ready to return to your course! Take note of your username and password so you can continue to sign in as a returning user.

Attachments

Outcomes