EconED 2017 FAQs

Document created by Jennifer Bilello Employee on Jul 20, 2017Last modified by Jennifer Bilello Employee on Oct 3, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

When is EconED 2017?
EconED 2017 will be held October 13-14th, 2017.

Where is EconED 2017?
EconED 2017 will be in Chicago, Illinois at the Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile.

How can I follow EconED on social media?
You can follow EconED through our Twitter and Periscope feeds for live coverage of the conference. Join in on the conversation yourself by using the hashtag, #EconED17, on your social media posts!

Will Macmillan Learning be providing hotel accommodations?
Macmillan Learning will be providing hotel accommodations for the night of Friday, October 13th.

If you are in need of a room at Sofitel for Saturday, October 14th, we have negotiated a special rate of $225. If you would like to book a room, please email Andrew Zierman at andrew.zierman@macmillan.com; he will contact the hotel and have the room reserved for you.

Will Macmillan Learning be providing transportation?
Macmillan Learning will not be providing transportation, including air travel, car rentals/shuttles, or train tickets. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Will Macmillan Learning be providing meals?
Macmillan Learning will be providing the following meals throughout the conference: snacks Friday afternoon, cocktail hour Friday evening, dinner Friday evening, breakfast Saturday morning, and snacks Saturday late morning.

What speakers will be presenting at EconED 2017?
You can find out more about our speakers and presenters by visiting our 2017 Speakers page, which is being continuously updated. Preliminary speakers will be announced in the coming weeks

Where can I watch videos from EconED 2016?
You can watch last year's presentations on our 2016 Talks page.

Who do I contact if I have any questions about EconED?
If you still have questions, feel free to email Andrew Zierman at andrew.zierman@macmillan.com.

Attachments

Outcomes