- Go to the Late Nite Labs login page.
- If you already have an account, log in and skip to step 5. To create a new account, click Student Sign Up.
- Click Student.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, and password, and click Register.
- On the Enrollment page, enter the section code that your instructor has provided.
- Select Pin Number for your enrollment type.
- Enter your pin number, and click Continue.
- You’ll be taken directly to your course page with the labs your instructor has assigned. You’ll also receive a confirmation email from Late Nite Labs that your enrollment is complete.
- Once you’re in, bookmark the course home page so it’s easy to find when you’re ready to return to your course! Take note of your username and password so you can continue to sign in as a returning user.