Note: The following instructions are for LaunchPad, but the same instructions also apply when using Writer's Help 2.0.
Below are links to an instructional video and written instructions on how students connect their LaunchPad to Moodle. Please share these instructions with your students by placing a link to one or both resources in your Moodle course, e-mailing one or both links to students, or playing the video/reviewing the instructions on the first day of class.
- Video: Connecting your Moodle and LaunchPad Accounts
- Written instructions: Connecting your Moodle and LaunchPad Accounts
- After activating your LaunchPad course for student registration, you'll see auto-generated registration instructions to distribute to students. Ignore these instructions and do not include them in your Moodle course. These are for students who are not accessing LaunchPad within Moodle.
- Tell your students to ignore the instructions on the Launchpad access card that comes packaged with their textbook.
- If the instructions provided above are not followed, student LaunchPad grades will not sync with Moodle.