Here are a few notes that may help you prepare for the following semester.
Go to the “Track Student Work” section of our Instructor Community to help you understand how to see all of a student’s individual LaunchPad activities—their ‘digital footprint’. Here are some other key articles that might be useful:
- How to Look at Student Activity on an Assignment
- How do I manually change a student's grade?
- How to Look at Student Activity as a Whole (Including by Minutes)
- How to Add an Offline Assignment and Import Scores
- How to Zero Scores for Unsubmitted Assignments
- How can I export my Gradebook?
Here are some helpful articles on how to make sure your preparation for the following semester goes smoothly:
- Create new or copy existing LaunchPad courses. (When in doubt, you are probably better off to start with a new course.)
- Set up your courses for the following semester:
- Deactivate your courses from the semester that has just passed.
- Activate your new courses (This is an important step and will result in a personal URL for your course that will be e-mailed to you and that you should distribute to your students. Students must enroll in the course with your specific URL.)
- Distribute your new course URLs to your students so that they can enroll in your courses
- You can find links for training, information, and help on the Training and Demos page.
- Use the opportunity to sign up for a training session with a product and discipline expert. It will probably be the most useful 30 minutes you spend prepping this term!