Intellus Learning can enable a feature for your campus that checks the links of curated content each night to confirm if the links are working. If the tool finds an issue with a link in course that you have authored or have access to, you will receive an email. Please follow the steps below.
- Open the email titled Course Learning Material Access Error Report
- Review the course number and where the resource is located
- Click the Document Title link to access the resource with the reported issue
- Review the resource. If you receive the error below or something similar, you will need to take further action by clicking Back to Learning Path Review.
- Delete the impacted resource by clicking the X in the box for the resource.