First: Click download on the Flipit calendar page to download the ics file to your computer.
To Add to your Google Calendar
- Open Google Calendar on a computer. Note: You can only import from a computer, not a phone or tablet.
- In the top right, click Settings > Settings.
- Open the Calendars tab.
- Click Import calendar.
- Click Choose File.
- Select the file you exported. The file should end in "ics" or "csv"
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. By default, events will be imported into your primary calendar.
- Click Import.
To Add to your Outlook Calendar
- Click on the file that you downloaded
- It will automatically add to your outlook calendar if it is your default calendar
If it does not automatically download:
Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File > Open > Import
- When prompted select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and click Next
- When prompted, browse for the iCal file that you saved to your computer and click OK (the file will have the file extension of .ics e.g. basics.ics).
- When prompted, click Import
- The dates from the iCal file will now be imported into your existing Outlook Calendar