LaunchPad > How do I review feedback on my video assessment program video?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 4, 2018Last modified by Digital Support on Apr 19, 2018
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
To review feedback on your video, play your video by clicking on the thumbnail. You'll see comments posted on this video in the feedback panel on the right-hand side.

You can see the time the comment was made and, during playback, the comment will pop up at the bottom of the video. If you want to review a specific comment, click on the comment on the right and the video will begin playing 10 seconds before the comment was made. If you want to reply to a comment that was made on your video, you can hover over the comment and press the Reply button

You may also see colored squares with letters in them User-added image. These are called markers. Markers are created by instructors for fast feedback. They are a set of labels for quickly marking up a video in LaunchPad alongside your comments. Markers are time-coded into the video within the comment stream.

How do I review the instructor's rubric?

If an instructor has posted a rubric to the activity and you want to view it, you will need to click the Evaluation tab on the top of the feedback panel. Only you and your instructor can see this evaluation.

Attachments

Outcomes