Exit Polls allow you to gather post-class feedback from your students to gauge their understanding of the class. See the steps below for running an Exit Poll.
- When ending a polling session, you will see an option to send exit questions.
- When you select Exit Poll, your students are notified to provide feedback about the class in Reef, which they can complete at any time after the poll.
- A notification history screen shows which sessions still need a feedback. Students only see notifications to leave feedback for sessions in which they actually participated.
- Students are asked to rate their understanding of the class and describe anything that they would like explained further.
- You can view the number of Exit Poll responses from the Session Details window, which is accessed by clicking on the name of a polling session in the online gradebook. Individual responses can be viewed in a .csv file by clicking Download.