Faculty Consultant for Psychology - Jake Glazier, University of West Georgia

Document created by Becky Anderson Employee on Nov 28, 2017Last modified by Becky Anderson Employee on Nov 29, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Jake Glazier ImageName: Jake Glazier

Department: Psychology

School: University of West Georgia (GA)

Product: LaunchPad for Introduction to Psychology (Myers, et al.); LaunchPad for Invitation to the Lifespan (Berger, et al.); and LaunchPad for Abnormal Psychology (Comer, et al.) 

How do you use LaunchPad? I have used LaunchPad as a supplement to my brick-and-mortar courses as well as my fully online courses. I am gradually integrating all of the content that, in the past, I posted in my University's regular LMS platform onto LaunchPad so that students will have one place to access the entire course.

Advice on using technology with students: Don't be afraid to experiment and take risks while staying educated. My experience has been that if students find the new technology too confusing or complex, they will voice that concern. Also, I try and stay up-to-date on the latest innovations in technology in order to give my students the best pedagogical experience but also simply because I really enjoy learning about new tools.

Integration: Using LaunchPad within D2L

Attachments

Outcomes