Writer's Help 2.0 > How Do I Assign Grammar Girl Podcasts to My Students?

Document created by Digital Support on Jan 29, 2018Last modified by Digital Support on Jan 30, 2018
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
Writer's Help 2.0 includes access to a collection of Grammar Girl podcasts. You can find these podcasts in the Grammar Girl Podcasts unit at the bottom of the table of contents. This unit contains three pages: an orientation page for students, a page for instructors with assignment ideas for using podcasts in class, and a menu page that lists the podcasts, organized by topic.

All podcasts are easily accessible via the menu page. However, if you want to assign podcasts to your students, you must follow these steps:

Open the Grammar Girl podcasts unit

If you have expanded the Grammar Girl unit as shown above, the podcasts should get added directly to that unit as you select them.

Select "Resources" on the top bar of the course page

Click on the image to zoom in.

Click "Content by type" 

Click "Grammar Girl Podcasts"

Click "+ Add" next to each podcast you want to assign

Hover your mouse over the item to reveal the + Add link.

View added items in your table of contents

The new items will appear in your expanded Grammar Girl Podcasts unit. If you need to move the items to another unit, simply click and drag.

Assign items

Hover over the item in your table of contents and click Options, then click Assign to assign it. For more information on assigning items in Writer's Help 2.0, see the help article How do I create assignments?.

Attachments

Outcomes