EconEd 2019 FAQs

Document created by Jennifer Bilello Employee on Apr 25, 2019Last modified by Nikki Jones on Aug 23, 2019
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

When is EconEd 2019?
The EconEd Conference will be held on October 18-19th, 2019.

Where is EconEd 2019?
EconEd will be in New Orleans, Louisiana at the Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel at 817 Common St, New Orleans, LA 70112.

How can I follow EconEd on social media?
You can follow EconEd through our Twitter and Periscope feeds for live coverage of the conference. Join in on the conversation yourself by using the hashtag, #EconEd19, on your social media posts!

Will Macmillan Learning be providing hotel accommodations?
Macmillan Learning will be providing hotel accommodations for the night of Friday, October 18th.

If you are in need of a room at the Renaissance New Orleans for Thursday, October 17th or Saturday, October 19th, we have negotiated a special rate of $249. If you would like to book a room, please email Clay Bolton at clay.bolton@macmillan.com; he will contact the hotel and have the room reserved for you.

Will Macmillan Learning be providing transportation?
Macmillan Learning will not be providing transportation, including air travel, car rentals/shuttles, or train tickets. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Will Macmillan Learning be providing meals?
Macmillan Learning will be providing the following meals throughout the conference: snacks Friday afternoon, cocktail hour Friday evening, dinner Friday evening, breakfast Saturday morning, and snacks Saturday late morning.

Which speakers will be presenting at EconEd 2019?
You can find out more about our speakers and presenters by visiting our 2019 Agenda, which is coming soon. We will add a link here when it is available. Speakers will include Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers, Safi Bahcall, Eric Chiang, Alex Tabarrok and others.

Where can I watch videos from EconEd 2018?
You can watch last year's presentations here.

Who do I contact if I have any questions about EconEd?
If you still have questions, feel free to email Clay Bolton at clay.bolton@macmillan.com.

3 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes