My experience as a contestant on ABC’s new game show “Holey Moley”

Document created by Eric Chiang on Aug 22, 2019Last modified by Eric Chiang on Aug 22, 2019
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

On Thursday, August 22, I’ll be featured as a contestant on ABC’s extreme mini golf game show “Holey Moley”, featuring NBA star Stephen Curry. On this show, I compete against 11 other contestants in a series of crazy obstacle-course mini golf holes for a grand prize of $25,000.

I’ve enjoyed playing mini golf since I was very young, and even played competitively in the U.S. Pro Mini Golf Association’s U.S. Open and Masters Tournaments for many years. Last year, a producer invited me to audition for the show, which was a perfect combination of my enthusiasm for mini golf as well as obstacle course racing. After many interviews, I received the call in February that I made it on the show.

The entire experience was truly fantastic, from meeting other contestants to seeing first-hand how a major television studio produces a network show. Spending time on set with celebrities was also quite special. What I hope viewers will learn from watching me is that although I love competitions, I value having fun and always keeping a positive attitude.

Check out this video from Florida Atlantic University for more!

Attachments

Outcomes