Among the updates we recently made to the LearningCurve quizzing engine (which you can read about here), one we think you'll find especially useful is the added ability to remove LearningCurve quiz topics that are not relevant to a course.
Below are instructions on how to edit LearningCurve topics, with a video showing the process.
- Log into LaunchPad and navigate to your course home page.
- Click on an assigned LearningCurve exercise.
- For instructions on assigning a LearningCurve activity, visit our ScreenSteps page.
- Click on the "Edit topics" button on the right side of the page.
- Deselect the check boxes next to any topics you wish to remove.
- Click the "Save Changes" button.
- Click the "That works for me!" button.
Your LearningCurve topics have been edited!