As the semester comes to a close, you'll need to start thinking about wrapping up student grades and then creating your new course for the next semester. Here are a few links to help:
- For this semester: Make sure you zero scores for unsubmitted assignments. Make any other changes to student grades. Export your gradebook (as needed).
- For next semester: Copy your existing course (and update the due dates) or create a new course. (And, if needed, branch from a course Master to create section copies.)
- Update the assignments (changing questions, changing due dates) as needed to meet your course goals. Make sure your course is available for students.
- Make any final changes to student grades. Export grades (as needed).
- Copy your course or let the Client Success Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you wish to use Sapling next semester.
- Update the assignments as needed to meet your course goals (whether that means changing the questions or changing the assignment settings).
- Make any final changes to student grades. Export the grades (as needed).
- Either copy your prior course or create a new course.
- Update the assignments as needed to meet your course goals.
And once you've done all that, consider yourself ready for the next semester!