Although it may be summer and a slower time for many colleges and universities, for our technology team, it is the busy season. I have posted about most of these elsewhere, but here’s what you can expect for changes for the Fall 2016 semester (all in one post).
- Faster, more reliable user experience and faster page load times
- Updated LearningCurve (with a new look, new functionality, mobility, and meeting WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards)
- Small changes to the onboarding process for students (as part of a larger project to make getting into our products easier)
- New diagnostics (for some English products)
- New quiz creation flow and question filters (for some products, as we migrate this to ALL products as they release over the coming years)
Once the summer is over, the teams are going to continue to work on all of these projects (as the work is never done) and more (to come). We hope you like what’s happening at Macmillan Learning. Now enjoy the summer while we return to the salt mines...