EdSurge recently published a new online guide: Community College: Digital Innovation's Next Frontier. The guide features six articles offering various perspectives on the challenges community colleges are facing.
We are very excited about an article Macmillan Learning CEO, Ken Michaels wrote called: How Community Colleges Can Combine Digital Innovation and Human Connection. The article features a conversation between Ken and Macmillan Learning college success authors, John Gardner and Betsy Barefoot (both renowned in this field). You can read Ken's article here.
This guide is a wonderful spotlight on innovation, ed tech, and our country's community colleges. To read all of the articles in the guide, see the links below:
- How Community Colleges Can Combine Digital Innovation and Human Connection
- LaGuardia Community College: Where Business and Tech Education Meet
- I Love Community Colleges (and Tech Should Too)
- A (New) Bronx Tale: A Community College Embraces Edtech to Give Students a Happy Ending
- Game On: How Four Community College Professors Spawned the CUNY Games Network
We hope you will share the guide with colleagues!