Support at Macmillan Learning

Macmillan Learning and BFW High School Support Community
Step 1 When you log in to LaunchPad, you will be taken to your dashboard. Click “Create Course” at the top of the page.   Step 2 You will be asked to confirm that the product you are using to create the course is the same one that your students will be purchasing. Some products have multiple versions, and if titles are not exactly the…
in Instructor Support Community
Karin May
I am a system administrator of Canvas for our school. This summer we are moving our student email from one domain to another. I am trying, with little success, to find any information on how that change of EVERY student email address will impact students using Macmillan tools through Canvas. All of the student email addresses will be updated in… (Show more)
macmillanlearning.com Macmillan Learning Instructor Account How do I manage my email preferences for my Macmillan Instructor Account as a returning user? Why do I need a Macmillan Instructor Account? How do I get access to LaunchPad? How do I get international access to LaunchPad? Permissions Requests Instructor Resources How can I…
Please click on the appropriate link below to see the terms of use that apply to you. (Higher Education) Macmillan Learning Terms of Use (High School) Bedford, Freeman & Worth Terms of Use
Please click on the appropriate link below to see the terms of use that apply to you. (Higher Education) Macmillan Learning Terms of Use (High School) Bedford, Freeman & Worth Terms of Use
Please click on the appropriate link below to see the privacy policy that applies to you. (Higher Education) Macmillan Learning Privacy Policy (High School) Bedford, Freeman & Worth Privacy Policy
Please click on the appropriate link below to see the privacy policy that applies to you. (Higher Education) Macmillan Learning Privacy Policy (High School) Bedford, Freeman & Worth Privacy Policy
Kelsey Bruce
I have tried multiple browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and when I open the SampleLab assignment short answer, the questions don't appear on my screen at all. I've also tried updating my computer, the discard changes button, and restarting it. Can someone please help me?
LaunchPad contains resources for you and your students. In this tutorial, we'll take a detailed look at both types separately. Let's begin with student resources. Click here to go to the landing page of LaunchPad for Immunology. What resources are available for my students? From your LaunchPad home page, click Resources, then Content by…
If the test bank for your book is available for download, you can download it from the Macmillan Web site. Note that if you teach with LaunchPad, the test bank is incorporated into the quiz assignment type and cannot be downloaded or exported out of LaunchPad. Find your book title in the catalog Search for your book by typing the title or…
Load more items