Digital News

Barbara DeLozier
A number of my students are having trouble using Launchpad. Several are having trouble accessing the eBook. Suggestions? 
in LaunchPad
tara bingham
I'm looking for this book and am having a lot of trouble finding it online: Practical Strategies for Technical Communication by Mike Markel, 2nd Edition, packaged with LaunchPad  My teacher says the ISBN is 9781319018207. I'll need the book for at least two semesters, and I need to have it by the middle of the week, so I'm panicking a bit. Any… (Show more)
in LaunchPad
Lisa LaRew
Interested in incorporating LaunchPad into your curriculum but want to customize it to meet your needs? Macmillan Learning Curriculum Solutions is here to help. Our dedicated custom team will tailor your chosen LaunchPad course to your specific requirements.   Whether you have your own materials that need to be added to a custom unit, see value… (Show more)
in LaunchPad
Nicole Boucher
I signed up for the course homework in Sapling, but elected not to include the e-book. The free trial has been very helpful and I would like to purchase it for the remainder of the course, how do I do so?
in Sapling Learning
Sharon Corsey
When I try to read my course's e-book it says that it can't load it. Does it only work on specific web browers?
in LaunchPad
Weijing Yang
I used a wrong email address in LaunchaPad and now I want to change my email address to the correct one. So I want to know how can I change my email address.
in LaunchPad
genesis Maldonado
I would like help with my accessibility to the chemistry course. I have a key code but when I registered it did not asked me for any key code, now I don't appear in any section of chemistry. Contact me via Email: Miguel.torres26@upr.edu (adicional informacion: I have the free 14 days payment)
in Sapling Learning
Iffat Imran
I have registered for a Sapling account, but it is saying that there are no courses available for my institution when I put in my college. I think this is because I have not made a payment, but I don't know how to do that. Please help! Thanks!
in Sapling Learning
Eric Nelson
Launchpad has given me the tools to create a much richer learning environment outside of class, which in turn has transformed what I do in live class sessions.  In particular, it has allowed me to break down traditional barriers between in-class and outside of class activities, radically transforming how I structure my course.  Perhaps nowhere is… (Show more)
in LaunchPad
Benjamin Miller
I'm teaching a multimedia composing course, and using Writer/Designer (Arola, Sheppard, and Ball), but because I want to model web site construction, I'm building my own course site. When I try to log in as if I were a student, I see the instruction to "Find a LaunchPad Course."    If I just want students to read/view the book's multimedia… (Show more)
in LaunchPad
Load more items