Digital News

Becky Anderson
I just found out that the i>Clicker / REEF team keeps all their webinars archived here, including the most recent one on The Mobile Conundrum: Pros and Cons of Technology in the Classroom with professors Allison Soult from the University of Kentucky, Leslie Hendrix from the University of South Carolina, and Edna Ross from the University of… (Show more)
Becky Anderson
I just found out that the i>Clicker / REEF team keeps all their webinars archived here, including the most recent one on The Mobile Conundrum: Pros and Cons of Technology in the Classroom with professors Allison Soult from the University of Kentucky, Leslie Hendrix from the University of South Carolina, and Edna Ross from the University of… (Show more)
in LaunchPad
Sonya Tiratsuyan
In this webinar, Suzanne McCormack, Associate Professor from Community College of Rhode Island, shares a short and sweet approach to introducing digital assets into your teaching style.      In her History department, technology was not being widely used so she took the initiative and taught herself and her colleagues how to effectively use… (Show more)
Becky Anderson
The Mobile Conundrum: Pros and Cons of Technology in the Classroom Smart devices and laptops are an essential part of our day-to-day lives, but should they be part of the classroom? At iClicker, we are fully committed to providing state-of-the-art hardware and mobile student response solutions. But we believe the decision on whether or not to…
in Sapling Learning
Becky Anderson
Check out this new webinar from our colleagues at i>Clicker / REEF Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM ET   Smart devices and laptops are an essential part of our day-to-day lives, but should they be part of the classroom? At iClicker, we are fully committed to providing state-of-the-art hardware and mobile student response solutions.… (Show more)
Becky Anderson
Check out this new webinar from our colleagues at i>Clicker / REEF Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM ET   Smart devices and laptops are an essential part of our day-to-day lives, but should they be part of the classroom? At iClicker, we are fully committed to providing state-of-the-art hardware and mobile student response solutions.… (Show more)
in LaunchPad
Jasmine Miranda
Are you feeling pressure to incorporate technology into your classes?   Suzanne McCormack has walked this journey. In the History department at her college, technology was not being widely used so she took the initiative and taught herself and her colleagues how to effectively use digital resources—both in face-to-face classes and online.   In our…
in LaunchPad
Lisa LaRew
Interested in incorporating LaunchPad into your curriculum but want to customize it to meet your needs? Macmillan Learning Curriculum Solutions is here to help. Our dedicated custom team will tailor your chosen LaunchPad course to your specific requirements.   Whether you have your own materials that need to be added to a custom unit, see value… (Show more)
in LaunchPad
Sabrina Daug
Also, how do I know if I have full access? I started my free trial but purchased and activated the access code the same day. However, it still says that my free trial ends in 21 days.
in LaunchPad
Becky Anderson
Starting in mid-April, the help pages and customer support form that you’ve been using will transition to our new Digital Product Support Community--which is contained within this site. In this new community, you can read knowledge articles, create support cases, view product tutorials, and more.   How is this better? You can easily get answers to… (Show more)
in Sapling Learning
Becky Anderson
From June 26-28, 2017, we are going to bring in a select group of faculty members who are successfully using our technology (Sapling Learning, FlipIt, Late Nite Labs, WriterKey, LaunchPad, LaunchPad Solo, LearningCurve, or Writer's Help 2.0) to talk about how that technology is improving teaching or engaging students. We will pay for your travel… (Show more)
in Sapling Learning
Becky Anderson
From June 26-28, 2017, we are going to bring in a select group of faculty members who are successfully using our technology (LaunchPad, LaunchPad Solo, LearningCurve, Writer's Help 2.0, FlipIt, Sapling Learning, WriterKey, or Late Nite Labs) to talk about how that technology is improving teaching or engaging students. We will pay for your travel… (Show more)
in LaunchPad
Load more items