AnsweredAssumed Answered

How would I leave or get a refund on a class that I am no longer in?

Question asked by Daisey Hernandez on Aug 24, 2017

I dropped my CHEM 108 class and am taking CHEM 107 instead now. Is it possible to get a refund on that class?