AnsweredAssumed Answered

Enrolled in the wrong section and need help to transfer marks over

Question asked by Steven Wong on Sep 26, 2017

I enrolled in Stat 1124 - Grace So, Section 008 and have completed up to chapter of work but I realized that I was in the wrong section. I've transfered over to the correct one Section 007 but it appears that the marks in the gradebook didn't transfer over. What can I do to get these marks transferred over?