AnsweredAssumed Answered

I enrolled in CHEM 1310 - Fall17 - PATTERSON (Sec. 001, 002, and 003), but i need to be in CHEM 1342 - Fall17 - PATTERSON (Sec. 003 and 005). How can i unenroll and enroll into the new class?

Question asked by melanie Rusch on Oct 2, 2017

I accidentally enrolled on the wrong class and i need help switching to the new class.