AnsweredAssumed Answered

Enrolled into the wrong chem class

Question asked by regina elcano on Oct 10, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 10, 2017 by regina elcano

I accidentally enrolled into Chem 100 rather than Chem 120. I was wondering if there was any way I can switch over my payment from Chem 100 over to Chem 120. I do not take Chem 100 therefore I do not need it. If there is anyway I can do so please help. I have HW due tonight by 11pm.