AnsweredAssumed Answered

I want to cancel a course I'm in and get into the right course. Its the same professor and the same course, except different sections. There is no need for a refund, I just need to get into a different section of the same course. How is this possible?

Question asked by Shivani Patel on Jan 21, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 22, 2018 by Lynette L

I currently am signed up to be in my Section 11 Econ class, but I want to change that to be in the Section 12 Econ Class..Same teacher, same course, just different section.