Equity in STEM is a hot topic. We will discuss the challenges and opportunities with a group of prominent thought leaders.
- Blair Blackwell, Manager, Education and Corporate Programs, Chevron
- Meghan Groome, Senior Vice President, Education, New York Academy of Sciences
- Terri McCullough, Director, No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project, Clinton Foundation
- Krishanti Vignarajah, Director of Policy & International Affairs, The White House, Office of the First Lady
- Moderator: Mariette DiChristina